Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A LOT OF NEWS / MUCHAS NOTICIAS

Hola, soy Jorge:))  Hoy os traigo muchas novedades:
Hey, I am Jorge:)) I bring you lots of news:




-El preview del websodio: CERISE´S SECRET
The preview of the websodio: CERISE´S SECRET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Z6w7scTwI


-Fanarts de las Legacy Day creados por   http://freshplinfa.tumblr.com/
Fanarts of Legacy Day girls created by  http://freshplinfa.tumblr.com/



-Los lugares donde se va a rodar el video musical de EAH, con humanos de carne y hueso, al igual que el de MH:



Esta imagen es de la ceremonia de presentación de EAH, si quieren ver más vayan a Ever After High Wiki y busquen: Launch presentation


This image is from the Launch Presentation of EAH, if you want to see more go to Ever After High Wiki and search: Launch presentation

En la imagen se ve: el edificio por fuera, la entrada, el pasillo y la biblioteca


¡Quiero ver ya el video!


In the picture we can see : the building on the outside, the entrance, the hall and the library


I want to see  the video!


Pd: Lo siento mucho Henry y Story por todo, no sabía que cuando se tomaba algo de un blog había que dar créditos, a partir de ahora los daré y espero que me perdonen, tienen un gran blog



PS: I'm sorry Henry and Story by all, I did not know that when you take something from a blog you have to give credits, from now on I will give them and I hope you will forgive me,  you have a great blog



Bye, adiós :))


No comments:

Post a Comment