Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thrilling Pre-Night, Mattel Opens Up With A BANG!/¡Noche Emocionante, Mattel Abre Con Un Bang!

SDCC 2014 THRILLING PRE-NIGHT,  MATTEL OPENS UP WITH A BANG!

Oh my, the magic never ends! J

It has only been the previews and l already feel  I must comment on the new releases of our favorite dolls on earth. This blogger was up until 5am last night trying to catch up with all the action as it was happening  in American time. I just took a big glass of “Acqua gassata” (a typical Italian refreshing trick) and sat back while enjoying the immediate reports of my doll soul mate MH MOTION J,  thank you MHM!

Now, off to the dolls…

In this household we are kind of partial to dolls with pointy ears, so: the Wolf Family 4-pack, Rochelle and Catrine Ghouls Chat pack, Rochelle and Garrott, and Cerise exclusive? Wow, just WOW! That’s a lot of wolf, cat and gargoyle ears! We love it! The Wolf family set in particular is my first “must have” from this lot. I love all the other dolls as well but there is a  sweetness in this wolfy family reunion that I just can’t resist.  It just melts my heart, and I’m sure my 6 year old daughter will agree with me J
On this same note, I’ll move onto Cerise Wolf SDCC 2014 exclusive. Could she maybe be a distant cousin of the MH Wolf family? Is something going on there that will be revealed to us later on? I just can’t stop thinking about a connection here and Mattel is always so sutil and clever about its arguments and storylines that I wonder if we are being prepared for something à la Cupid! 

And doesn’t Cerise look like she just walked the runway here in Milan’s Fashion Week? I mean that COAT! it seems to be from a major Italian Maison! And her boots, her outfit, her makeup, her packing! O mio Dio the packing! The aesthetics on this doll are incredible. The concept and the visuals are just amazing, we are huge fans of this first EAH SDCC Exclusive.

Speaking of fashion, the “I heart fashion” dolls are another must have for me. Venus and Cleo have been out for a while and hugely popular here in Europe especially in Germany and the UK. Images of Wydowna of this series were leaked sometime ago so we were waiting for her! And here she is! And we all want her!!! This humble superheroblogger is lucky enough to own a  SDCC 2013 Wydowna doll signed by Mister Garrett Sander himself, so of course I have been waiting impatiently for another Wydowna that I can play with YAY! J.  By the way, I credit my besty for helping me acquire this doll, FANGS BESTY! , us doll lovers gotta help each other, right? :)

At this point, I want to make a formal petition to Mattel to consider releasing an Italian character. We want a Paisano! We have our beautiful  French neighbors Rochelle Goyle and Catrine DeMew (and now Garrott), we have the Irish Scarah Screams (one of my absolute FAVORITE MH characters), Lagoona Blue from down under, and so on. So we want our very own fashionable Paisano! Just an idea for you to mumble on Garrett, no pressure there J….

So back to Rochelle and Catrine’s Ghouls Chat pack…so beautiful and feminine, I wonder if they only speak in French whenever they talk to each other J. I love the more evident aqua color on Rochelle’s hair, almost as if she is transitioning to that full aqua hair she carries in the Garrott pack.

And from 2 Ghouls we go to 2 Bros, I loooooooooooove the “manster” pack with Gil and Deuce! Love love LOVE IT. Two guys, just playing board games. Mattel kept these 2 teenagers clean, no guns here, no killing in video games, no trashing girls, just playing a table game. LOVE IT. MUST HAVE.

Now, I am just listing my personal favorites from the SDCC presentation thus far, notice I am not mentioning all the new dolls and play sets they unveiled yesterday as this has already been described on this blog’s main page.  So to wrap up my faves,  I’m going to mention Frankie’s Recharging Station/Machine. Now I don’t know who needs  this device more, if Frankie or me. I NEED THIS!. I love play sets that actually “do” something, and it doesn’t get any better than raising a doll’s hair into a halo of static. So yeah, this goes on the top of my list J.

So many other dolls to talk about, and still a few days of Comic Con to go. This makes me extra happy as my b-day is July 31st and I love having all this excitement on the previous days to my day. It kind of builds up J, so a great week is ahead for me!

Morning is just starting in America as I write this, so us MH and EAH enthusiast in Europe are expecting the beginning of photos, news, and exclusives any minute now…

…Buongiorno San Diego Comic Con!


NOCHE EMOCIONANTE EN EL SDCC 2014, MATTEL ABRE CON UN BANG!

La magia no se les acaba! J

Solo hemos visto los previews y ya me siento impaciente por comentar los nuevos releases de nuestras munecas favoritas. Esta blogger estuvo despierta ayer hasta las 5am tratando de captar toda la accion mientras sucedia en  huso horario Americano, San Diego time. Me servi un enorme vaso de “Acqua gassata” (un tipico truco italiano para mantenerse fresco) y me sente a disfrutar las noticias inmediatas reportadas por  mi alma gemela de munecas MH MOTION J, gracias MHM!

Y ahora vamos con las munecas…

En mi casa tenemos preferencia por las munecas con orejitas puntiagudas, asi que  el family 4-pack de los hermanos Wolf, el pack de Rochelle y Catrine “Ghouls chat”, Rochelle y Garrott, y tambien Cerise exclusive? WOW!!!  Tantas  orejitas  de lobos, gatitas y gargolas! Nos encanta! El set de la familia Wolf en particular es uno de mis favoritos. Me encantan todas las munecas descritas  pero hay una cierta dulzura en esta reunion familiar lobuna que me parece irresistible. Me llega al corazon,  y estoy segura que mi hija de 6 anos estara de acuerdo conmigo J

Siguiendo esta onda me voy ahora con Cerise Wolf SDCC 2014 Exclusive. Sera  una prima lejana de la familia Wolf de Monster High? Esta sucediendo algo aqui que nos revelaran despues? No puedo evitar pensar que hay una conexion aca, y Mattel es siempre tan sutil en sus argumentos y secuencias de historia que me pregunto si sera que nos estan preparando para algo tipo Cupid!

Y Cerise no les parece como recien salida de una pasarela de modas del Milan Fashion Week? Es decir, su ABRIGO! Parece de una importante Casa de Moda Italiana! Sus botas, el traje, su maquillaje, el empaque! O mio Dio el empaque! La estetica de esta muneca es increible. El concepto y la calidad visual son impresionantes, somos super fans de esta primera EAH SDCC Exclusive.

Y hablando de moda, las munecas “I heart fashion” estan tambien entre las primeras de mi lista. Venus y Cleo ya tienen tiempo en el mercado y han sido enormemente populares aqui en Europa, principalmente en Alemania y el Reino Unido. Imagenes  filtradas de Wydowna de esta misma serie venian ya circulando y todos la estabamos esperando! Y aqui esta! Y todos la queremos!!! Esta humilde bloggersuperheroe tiene la suerte de tener una Wydowna SDCC 2013 firmada por el Sr. Garrett Sander, asi que por supuesto esperaba con impaciencia una Wydowna con la que pudiera jugar YAY! J. Por cierto, doy el credito a mi mejor amigo por haberme ayudado a conseguir esta muneca, FANGS BESTY!, los coleccionistas de munecas tenemos que ayudarnos, o no? J

A este punto, quisiera hacer una peticion formal a Mattel para que considere sacar un personaje Italiano. Queremos un Paisano! Tenemos a  nuestras hermosas vecinas Francesas Rochelle Goyle y Catrine DeMew (y ahora tambien a Garrott), tenemos a la Irlandesa Scarah Screams (uno de mis personajes favoritos), a Lagoona Blue de Australia, etc . Asi que ahora quisieramos nuestro fashionable Paisano! Es solo una idea para tu consideracion  Garret, tu sabes, sin presion J

Volviendo al pack de Rochelle y Catrine, tan bello y femenino, me pregunto si hablan siempre frances entre ellas J. Me encanta el color aguamarina mas evidente en el pelo de Rochelle, como si estuviera haciendo una transicion para llegar a totalmente aguamarina como lo lleva en el pack con Garrott.

Y de 2 chicas pasamos a 2 chicos, me re-encanta el  pack doble de Gil y Deuce. Me encanta, ME ENCANTA.  2 chicos  jugando juegos de mesa. Mattel mantiene a estos 2 adolescentes con su imagen limpia, sin pistolas, sin video juegos violentos, sin hablar de las chicas, simplemente jugando un sano juego de mesa. EXCELENTE. HAY QUE TENERLO.

En esta entrada estoy simplemente mencionando mis favoritos de lo que el SDCC ha presentado hasta ahora. Notese que no estoy mencionando todas las munecas y playsets nuevos que fueron revelados ayer visto que fueron ya descritos en la pagina principal de este blog. Asi que concluyendo con mis preferidos debo mencionar la estacion/maquina de recarga de Frankie. No se quien necesita mas esta maquina, si Frankie o yo. LA NECESITO! Me encantan los sets que hacen “algo”, y no creo que haya nada mejor que levantarle el pelo a una muneca en un halo de cabello con estatica. Asi que sip, esta tambien esta de primera en mi lista J.

Todavia tantas munecas de las cuales hablar, y todavia quedan varios dias del Comic Con. Esto me pone super contenta porque el 31 de Julio es mi cumpleanos, y me encanta tener toda esta conmocion en los dias previos a mi dia. Se va como acumulando la energia J, asi que sera una semana muy divertida para mi!


Mientras escribo esto  comienza apenas la manana en America, asi que nosotros los fans de MH y EAH que vivimos en Europa estamos ya esperando que en cualquier minuto comiencen las fotos, las novedades y las exclusivas…

…Buongiorno San Diego Comic Con!

No comments:

Post a Comment