Saturday, July 12, 2014

Tea Mysteries V: After a Tea Party ... (continued)














Hello again! Today I read the last interview with Maddie. Have you seen papers? I told you I'd find ... Well back to what we were, sometimes I lose my tea, lol.

Continued:

. 4 - Was there a fight between Royals and Rebels?

Maddie.-No, thankfully, though at one point, a guest, I will not say who dropped her tea on her skirt, very fan-Tea-Astica certainly his companion.A disaster!

5 - How long was the party?

Maddie -. Teapot I have no idea. Hahaha, we just know that you enjoyed it and it was worth waiting for the tea.

6 -. Have planned to do another party soon?

Maddie -. That I can tell you no, but I'll give you a hint. If the tea is made in a hurry, be tasteless.

Thank you, Madeline, for this interview. See you soon: D

No tea, come whenever you want, I have plenty of tea!


Soon, new interviews and news ...

Greetings from tea




 


No comments:

Post a Comment