Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Rumor Was Fake/El Rumor Era Falso:

Hey guys! So it turns out that the Hat-Tastic Party arts were fake! Look what this guy posted on tumblr:

¡Hola a todos! Entonces, ¡Resulta que la imágenes de la Hat-Tastic Party eran falsas! Mira lo que este chico publicó en tumblr:


“Hey guys, I made this for my group of EAH in Brazil, and I'm just showing it for you, because there are many people thinking that is official and I'm sorry because is just a fanart”

“Hola chicos, yo hice esto para mi grupo de EAH en Brasil, y sólo se los estoy mostrando, porque hay muchas personas que creen que es oficial y lo siento porque es sólo un fanart”

Well, that's really disappointing, I was hoping that we would get the Hat-Tastic party dolls wave 2, and that fanart is amazing!

Bueno, esto es muy decepcionante, de verdad estaba esperando que fuera a salir la ola dos de la Hat-Tastic Party, ¡Y ese fanart es asombroso!.

No comments:

Post a Comment