Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FANARTS DE EAH/ EAH FANARTS



Hola, soy Jorge. Esta noche me aburría y he empezado a buscar fanarts de EAH por internet, y he encontrado un montón, os dejo los que más me han gustado . La mayoría son de tumblr, aunque si buscas en un buscador: fanarts de EAH aparecen un montón :) Los autores los desconozco, los creditos son suyos

Hi, I'm Jorge. Tonight I was bored and I started looking online EAH fanarts, and I found a lot, I leave the ones I liked the most. Most are from tumblr, but if you look at a search engine: EAH fanarts you find a lot :) I don´t know the authors, credits are from them



Apple White



Cerise Hood


Cupid CA


Lizzie Hearts


Kitty Chesire


Lizzie Hearts, Madeline Hatter y Kitty Chesire




Madie Hatter


Briar Beauty


Raven Queen


Blondie Lockes


La hija de Little Bo Beep(cuyo nombre no se sabe)
 Little Bo Beep´s daughter. I don´t know her name


La hija de Little Bo Beep (cuyo nombre no se sabe)
 Little Bo Beep´s daughter. I don´t know her name



Cerise Hood


Raven Queen


Adiós, comenten si encuentran algunos chulos y los publicaré :)

Tell me if you find some great fanarts and I will put them in the blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment